Monday, July 23, 2012

A Fun Day With Our Nephew David

This past weekend I got to have my sweet nephew David for the day and it was so much fun! I can't believe how much this guy is growing up...its crazy to think he will be 5 this year. He has the sweetest heart and just loves to be with his Aunt and Uncle. Of course I eat that up whenever I get the chance :). I picked him up around noon from Mimi's house and we had lots of fun together. Our first stop was to Brown Park. David calls it "T's Park" because it is near my work and my house. He calls me T if you are wondering why it is "T's Park" and not "Aunt Jessie's Park." Anyway...here is a cute pic I got of him at the park.


I just love this little guy :)

After we played on the playground for a while we went down to the creek to throw rocks. After the park I took David to his first trip to Trader Joe's. He LOVED it because he got his own grocery cart. I should have taken a picture because it was so cute but I wasn't thinking about it at the moment.

When we got home David so patiently waited for Uncle Aaron to get done with mowing the grass so they could make paper airplanes together. Aaron has a book from when he was a kid that shows you how to make really cool paper airplanes and that is all David talked about doing the entire day. David LOVES his Uncle Aaron and LOVES the time he gets to spend with him.

This is them looking through the book deciding what airplane to make. This pic melts my heart!

David throwing his airplane


Uncle Aaron's turn! I love the intense look on both of their faces!


David's favorite Airplane was the "Interceptor"




Aaron and I are so proud to be David's Aunt and Uncle. We love him so much and just love having him around. You never know what funny things he is going to say or do and we just love his sweet personality. We are so proud of the sweet boy he is and love it that he loves life. He is such a blessing to us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment