Friday, October 26, 2012

Baby Shower!

This past weekend was my first baby shower hosted by Arlene Buckner, Laura Sears & Emma Sears! It was so much fun and I felt incredibly blessed by all the people that came!! Arlene, Laura, and Emma went ABOVE and BEYOND to make the day so special for me and Noah. I am just so humbled by the love they showed me and how much they put in to it! We had lasagna for lunch with salads and bread and of course Laura topped dessert off with her EXCELLENT baking skills! She had two different types of cupcakes, lemon and cream cheese filled, cake pops, and cheese cake! Laura made all my birthday cakes growing up and she even made mine and Aaron's wedding cake so you better believe she is an amazing baker!!

Some sweet history with the Buckner/Sears family is that Laura was my baby sitter ever since I was a baby. She would go on vacations with us, stay with us while our parents were out of town, and pretty much be at any function we were having! Her and her family are basically part of our family and we love them very much!! Another neat thing is that she will be watching Noah on Fridays so I know my precious boy will be in the best hands while I am at work! What a HUGE blessing!!!

It was an EXCELLENT turnout and it was so much fun to see all different people from different walks of my life there. I even had some friends who made LONG drives just to come to my shower which meant so much to me! I wanted to give a shout out to Kristin Stratton (came from Northern KY/Cincinnati area), Kristin Howard (came all the way from Cedarville, Ohio), and Leslie Brooking (came from Nashville, TN)! You girls are the BEST and it meant so much to me that you took that time to come :) Love you all!! I definitely missed my out-of-town girls Alex and Kat who are both also expecting little boys soon but felt you there in spirit! :) And of course I missed everyone else that couldn't make it but am so grateful for the love you have shown to me and my sweet boy!!

Below are a few of the MANY pictures we took of the day! I feel so blessed to have such amazing friends and family!

Me with the fabulous hostesses!

 
Cutest Diaper Cake I have ever seen!! It has a Noah's Ark at the top!

My wonderful friend from college Kristin Stratton! Love her to death!

My amazing sisters!


My wonderful moms!


My BFF's Tereza and Leslie (Tereza is having TWINS!)

My other BFF Whitney (Noah's future wife Caroline is in Whitney's belly ;) )

Kristin! (She had triplets! Doesn't she look amazing!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment