Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A Shower of Blessings from Wonderful Friends!

So I have the SWEETEST most THOUGHTFUL friends EVER and I am so blessed to have them in my life! My friends Anna and Danielle who I just LOVE gave me a little intimate shower with just about 8 or 9 girls from our church last Saturday. They went all out and made my favorite foods for dinner and had the CUTEST decorations! Anna made pot roast and garlic mashed potatoes and Franny brought the most yummy rolls. They also had hot apple cider and yummy chocolate bread pudding and pumpkin spice cupcakes with cream cheese icing! To say the least I was blessed by their love, hospitality, and thoughtfulness and Noah was very happy to receive all this yummy food in my belly :). It was a fall theme which is my FAVORITE :).

It was so nice to have a night with my girls to celebrate my little Noah and I truly cherish these friendships I have with these ladies. They showered me with the most wonderful gifts and I feel so blessed that my little Noah is already loved so much by so many people. We are all connected through our church Sojourn and at one point or another I was in Community Group with each of these girls. Some I am still in Community Group with but each of them have remained my dear friends who I love so much! There were a few who left early so I wasn't able to get a picture with them but I am so happy that they were able to be there for part of the celebration! Thank you ladies for making me feel so blessed and loved! Aaron and I are so happy to be sharing this time of our lives with you all and know that you will be a continual encouragement to us as we become parents.

The ADORABLE decorations Danielle made! The Pumpkins say "Its A Boy!" in case you can't see the letters!



One of the wonderful hostesses Danielle! She had such fun games planned and opened her home up to celebrate my little man! I just love her so much!!
My Broster "sisters" Love them! Anna is the best little Momma to Celia and Lucy and I have so much to learn from her! She went above and beyond to cook such yummy food and make the night so special for me :) She is a huge blessing in my life!
Emily and Jackie concentrating hard on the game so they can win the prize! :)
Franny! She has #4 on the way too and we are SO EXCITED!! Franny is such a precious woman of God who I look up to so much and have SO MUCH to learn from! I am going to miss her and her family when they move away :(
My precious friend Jackie who I love so so much! She has always been a consistent encouragement to me and a very loyal friend!
Sweet Emily who has a heart of GOLD!!! Love her sweet spirit and kind disposition. She always makes you feel comforted whenever you talk to her :)

My wonderful friends Kristen and Laura had to leave early so I wasn't able to get a picture with them but I am SO HAPPY that they were able to be there part of the time and love them both so so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment