Monday, October 7, 2013

Noah's 8 Month Update!

It's hard to believe its been 8 Months already!! Noah is crawling and on the move constantly! Our sitting still on the floor days are over :) he is very active and VERY happy! I do still get my night time snuggles though before bed which thrills me to no end! After I give him his bottle I let him sleep on me for a little while :) I don't want that to ever stop although I know one day it will...He says Mama aaalll the time now so of course I am constantly a puddle on the floor because it makes me melt! Every morning when he wakes up I hear him call for me on the monitor and I LOVE it! Best alarm clock ever!!

He is learning to clap his hands and loves to mimic me! It's so funny because he will make a fish face on command now because he knows if he does it he will get a big reaction :). It's so amazing to watch how their little minds work!

Noah has started this new thing where of you aren't careful he will bite you! It sounds mean but he isn't doing it to be mean he just wants to chew on EVERYTHING! If your leg happens to be in sight watch out because he has 6 teeth that will chomp you! I mean he literally will put anything in front of him in his mouth no matter what it is or how big it is! 

I feel like he has drastically changed so much this month and is becoming more of a little boy rather than a tiny baby.  He will ALWAYS be my baby but his independence has really blossomed and he is learning so much. It's bittersweet :). 

We have done quite a few fun activities this past month but I will let the pictures tell you about that :)


8 Months Old!! I can't believe it!!
Noah had a fun play date with all his little ladies Caroline, Lucie, & Emmeline!
GO CATS!! Ready for our comeback season! :)
We had such a fun family day at the Zoo!!! Noah LOVED all the animals!!

Noah LOVES dogs!! Especially Reece and Hannah!!

Best Day EVER!! All my BFF's kiddos finally together (Minus little Taplin :( :( :( )

Fun Play Date with Mommy at the Park!!





No comments:

Post a Comment