Sunday, May 20, 2012

Ice Cream Party!

This weekend to celebrate Aaron some more for Graduation, we had our current Community Group and past Community Group over from church to celebrate. I thought it would be super fun to have an ice cream party and it seemed to be a hit, especially with the kids! But I think the adults were pretty excited too ;). The weather was absolutely perfect so everyone was able to hang  out inside and outside which was nice because the guys could play corn hole and the girls could sit on the deck and chat. It was fun having everyone together and Aaron and I truly realized just how blessed we are with such wonderful friends. Each person that was there has played an important part in our lives and they are all our FAMILY :). We love each of them very much and it meant so much to Aaron and myself that they all came over to celebrate his accomplishments. I am just so encouraged by how intentional our friends are and how much they really care about each other and about us. We are so incredibly blessed to have them in our lives!

Here is me and the graduate just hanging out...



If you have ever been to my house then you have seen the massive tree in my backyard. Well the guys had the bright idea that they would climb it. I think there was about 5 or 6 guys in my tree at once...it was quite humorous cause they were all like a bunch of little kids...in the picture below is Tate and Joel. I think they were trying to figure out how to get down :).

I wasn't able to get pictures of all our friends that were there because I honesty forgot about taking pictures until the very end (go figure haha) but below are just a few of the wonderful women in my life.

Me and Jackie  

Me and Danielle

My sweet new friend Mylee and her precious baby girl! So glad they moved to KENTUCKY :) 

Like I said before, Aaron and I couldn't ask for greater friends and we are so blessed to have them in our lives...I wish I could have a picture of each of them on here but I am working on getter better at capturing the moments with my camera haha!

2 comments: